Monday, December 29, 2008

Merry Christmas (A Little Late)

Merry Christmas!!! I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday. We had a great week of celebrating Christmas and having Brayden meet the rest of the family. Below are a bunch of pictures that tell the story of our week.

Daddy thinks I need a haircut, what do you think?

Playdate with the boys: Colin (11 weeks), Mason (16 weeks), and Brayden (6 weeks)

Mommy's wish for Christmas, A silent night
It didn't happen, but he has been doing much better sleeping at night
Daddy got me a book about going to the dentist
We opened our presents on Christmas Eve morning since we were traveling

All dressed up ready for Christmas Eve dinner at Great Grandma O's house

Waiting for Santa and his reindeer to come
Opening presents Christmas morning
Daddy has found my tickle spot

Sorry I couldn't resist putting him in a sweater vest for Christmas

Look at my new hat (I love this picture)
Our First Christmas

He has so much hair, we couldn't resist giving him a mohawk


My first pony (Thanks to uncle Jimmy)

2 comments:

IUgirl78 said...

What cute pictures! I love his new hat--he's going to be awfully warm and cozy in that! I also think the family picture of you guys is great! It was so nice to see you guys and finally meet Brayden. :)

Aimee said...

You are it: http://aimeeash.blogspot.com/