Sunday, June 14, 2009

Friends...

This is my friend Benjamin, he is 10 months old. I have never met him because he lives in Virginia.

This is Benjamin's mom, Jennifer. My mom went to school with her.

Benjamin and I getting introduced to each other. I wasn't too sure about making a new friend.


I'll give him my typical introduction, a slap in the head.

Then Benjamin gave me his, a little tug on the shirt.

After our introductions we were the best of friends!! We even taught each other a few things. Benjamin just learned how to crawl the day he came up and he was showing that off to me. So I decided that after a few days of training, I can now officially crawl the right way. I also showed Benjamin how to be a big kid and hold his own bottle.

We had so much fun, Mom and I were sad to see them go.

Daddy and I
Trying to get a good view of all the toys

Auntie Lauren came up yesterday to play with me.

And so did Uncle Josh.
I have been keeping my parents pretty busy this week. I have learned to crawl the right way, but I can't decide if it is easier to do my army crawl or get on all fours and crawl. I love to go to things that I am not supposed to be into, like the fireplace and the coffee table. I have also learned how to sit up from laying down. So now when I scream and my parents come to check on me in the crib, I am now sitting up and laughing at them!! I love all the new things that I can do so I really don't want to sleep during the day because I want to practice them!

2 comments:

DDietz said...

Isn't crawling so much fun! They love to get into everything once they are mobile and it never stops.

Jennifer said...

We miss you guys too!! Can't believe Brayden is already crawling! He's a fast learner (: The bottle thing is really happening too much anymore!
xo