Sunday, March 1, 2009

Look what I learned this week

We are still really excited that we are getting Bradyen off his medicine. He has been pretty fussy the past few days, but it is hard to say what is going on with him. He is getting off this very addictive drug, so we are trying to be as patient as possible. Even if it means getting up twenty times at night to put the pacifier back in his mouth. Our second guess of why he is fussy is that he might be teething. He puts everything in his mouth and he is a drooling machine. Of course, I am in his mouth like everyday checking it out. We have two little buds right underneath the gums, so it could be any day here soon. Grandma Patty and Grandpa Dave came up and visited us this weekend. Brayden sure hammed it up and showed off all his little tricks.

Mommy gave me a toothbrush and it went straight to my mouth and I knew exactly what to do with it

Look mom I am really good at brushing

I also learned that I can hold my own bottle!!

2 comments:

mamalouise said...

The holding of the bottle is a beautiful day isn't it! Congrats on his amazing accomplishments!! I know I say this almost every time but he is SOO cute!!

IUgirl78 said...

I love the picture of him with the toothbrush! He is such a cutie. : )