Sunday, March 15, 2009

2 weeks worth of pictures...

So this is what you call a birthday party?!

Max's 1st Birthday Party!!!

I turned 4 months old last Monday

This looks like something I can put in my mouth (It is hard to get a good picture these days without him moving everywhere)

I tried cereal for the first time last week and I loved it once I figured out what was going on

Everytime we go to get Brayden out of his crib he is in a completely different position, he has learned to use the rails to move around (not to mention he gets his feet stuck in them too)

Uncle Joey came and visited this week and Uncle Josh came by last week (I forgot to take a picture of them). It was also Uncle Josh's 21st Birthday last week, happy birthday!

I can't resist dressing him up in this hat, he makes the funniest faces when I put it on

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Oh my goodness!! He is so adorable and handsome!! Hope to see you guys again soon and see Brayden. Let me know if you are ever in FW and need a sitter - we would love to take care of him for you. :)

Aimee said...

Love the pics--he's getting so big!

IUgirl78 said...

What adorable pictures!!! I love how you take the pictures of him next to the bear. I'm sure those are fun to look back on and see how much he has grown!