Sunday, January 18, 2009

Let's Go Butler!!

We have had a little bit of a trying week with Brayden and his lack of sleeping. He was doing great for about a week where he would do a six hour shift and then a three hour shift. Well that all changed ever since he got his shots last week. We just thought he was a little off because of that, but he hasn't seemed to get back to that sleeping pattern again. So needless to say we are back to just three hours of sleep at a time. Good thing I have coffee to get me through the day!

Besides that lack of sleep, which I am sure everyone can relate to, we are having a great time enjoying Brayden and all the fun things he is doing now. He is laughing and smiling a ton, pretty much at anything we say he laughs at. Brayden is also loving tummy time. He is learning to lift his head up really well and looking all around.

Brayden also went to his first Butler Basketball game this weekend. He was such a good baby at the game. He even took a little nap during the bad parts of the game, but overall he loved it.

Since I have to work half days on Saturdays, I always ask Jon what him and Brayden will be doing while I am gone. Well you will see in the video below where they would like to go without me being around. It's pretty funny.

Tummy time with daddy

Just checking things out

Getting an airplane ride from daddy

Let's go BU!!


2 comments:

IUgirl78 said...

HA!! Joel and I cracked up during that video! Neither one of us saw that coming... :)

The sleeping pattern issues certainly can drive you crazy after awhile. It won't be long until he's back to stretching it out. At least you know he can do it now!

By the way, we're going to the Butler game on the 31st (I think). We have to find a team to cheer for since IU isn't that hot this year. :)

mamalouise said...

Go Bulldogs is right! :) Sorry to hear about the sleep issues...we have been there and I am feeling for you. Loved the video! Hilarious! It sounded like daddy was trying his hardest not to laugh...ha! :) Brayden is so cute...I just want to squeeze those cheeks!