Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Update...

Yes I know it's been a while since I have updated the blog and I am sorry! I know people have been hounding me to update it. I keep thinking to update it and then I look at my camera and realize I haven't taken any pictures to update you out in blogger world as to what we have been up to. Brayden has now realized that he doesn't really like to take pictures anymore. He is more interested in looking into the camera and seeing the pictures instead of taking them. I promise that I will get better at updating the blog here over the next few months. We have a lot going on: we are transitioning to a big boy bed this weekend, Brayden's second birthday is coming up, swim lessons, and of course the arrival of baby # 2 in December (hopefully).

Here are some pictures that help describe what we have been up to lately.
We have had play dates with our new friends in Indy, this is Layne. They had a blast pushing each other on the Mickey firetruck.

We had a lovely visit with cousin Callie, she's a doll!!


Uncle Joey and "Auntie" Heather have stopped by a few times to have play dates with Brayden.

We had our first visit to the Indianapolis Zoo.

Brayden loved seeing all the animals and telling us what each animal sounds like. His favorite for the day was the rooster, go figure.

We have been gearing up for Colts football season.

More play dates with all the Indy "Butler" kids.

Brayden helped me celebrate my 30th brithday with a lovely case of croup cough.

Belly snapshot from my 30th brithday, though I am 28 weeks now. This is the only picture I have taken so far.

We had a mini-vacation in Brown County a few weeks ago. Brayden LOVED the indoor waterpark.

He even got to go down the big slide with dad.

Brayden and mom enjoying the lazy river.

We decided to do a pony ride at Brown County, I love the look of his face on this one.

But don't worry friends, he wanted more and more once we started walking with the horse.

We even had to make a second trip to the stable because he kept talking about "Oreo", the horse he rode.

Brayden has found a new fascination with pumpkins, this is the best shot that I got of him sitting by the pumpkins.

We had tons of fun walks on trails in Brown County, we even spotted a few deer.

My Handy Manny, he is busy at work "fixing" things.

Brayden busy at work coloring.

Anytime Brayden sees any sort of football on TV, he automatically says "Peyton Manning, touchdown!!" It's hilarious.
I have to say that we have had several visits and trips to see the grandparents and I have ZERO pictures of it. I need to do better at documenting those visits!!

1 comment:

Aimee said...

Jess--you look ADORABLE! We have to see each other before #2 arrives! We have a zoo +2 pass, so would love to go with you sometime??? Hope the new practice is going well!