Sunday, April 26, 2009

A Spring Day...

I am learning I can sit up all by myself
(And I can't wait for summer, wishing I was in Hawaii)
Yeah, it is finally nice outside. Let's Go!

So, we took a trip to see where my dad works.

Just doing some accounting stuff.

Then we went to the park to check out the swings.

Oh, did I love the swings. I didn't want to get out.
(He wouldn't look at the camera because he was too interested in checking everything and everybody out)
Can't wait to do it all over again next week!!

3 comments:

Aimee said...

Really cute pictures! I love seeing him get so big...

Mrs. Ford said...

I think Brayden's cuter every time you post another picture!!! It's so amazing to realize how far he's come...God is good!

IUgirl78 said...

I was just showing Joel how big Brayden is getting. This is my favorite age--when they're learning how to sit up and they can play with toys and interact with you in a sitting position. It's like a whole new world!

He is too, too cute! I hope we get to see him soon and meet Maddie as well at the lake sometime. (Do you like how I just threw that "lake" comment in there? Oh, that's how I roll...) :)